9200 Encoder / Transcoder - now with HEVC up to 4K
Niagara 9200 series is a cost-effective high-density/high-performing multi-channel encoder/transcoder for service providers, broadcasters, and enterprises. The Niagara 9200 models support IP ingest or 4K/HD/SD SDI inputs.
Niagara 9200 features latest high-performance multi-core and Intel GPU processing technology and can deliver multiple simultaneous streams in a variety of formats and codecs. Ideal applications include: Live streaming, Simulcasting, Webcasting, Mobile TV and IPTV
9200 Series Encoder & Transcoder Highlights
- Now available with HEVC up to 4K
- All new SCX+ Software and SCX+ Manager
- Fail-over and redundancy features
- HEVC, H.264 and MPEG-2 based encoding and or transcoding
- Takes advantage of Intel GPU technology, lowers cost and power requirements
- RTMP, HLS, DASH, UDP and RTP output protocols
For the Niagara 9200 Data Sheet please click here
For two decades Niagara products have stood for quality and reliability. Many of the world’s largest and most respected broadcasters, network solutions providers, and content delivery networks rely on Niagara Video products every day to deliver high-quality audio and video streams to millions of viewers all around the world.