GoStream Broadcast Encoder & Decoder
GoStream Broadcast Encoder & Decoder offers flexible and affordable first mile and backhaul solutions.
Niagara B264 H.264 encoder is perfect for broadcast applications and IP transport to streaming to media servers and CDNs. Now with XRT – eXtremely Reliable Transport over the Internet, the B264 has 3 options for transmitting video over the Internet; HLS Server, RTMP (Adobe Flash) and XRT (RTP/ARQ). It will operate with the BRD decoder or many other decoders, servers, and CDNs.
GoStream Broadcast Encoder & Decoder Highlights
- Stand Alone Form Factor or OpenGear card
- SDI and Composite Inputs, ASI and IP Outputs – Encoder
- IP and ASI inputs, HDMI, ASI and IP Outputs – Decoder
- Multiple Outputs; Transport Stream (UDP/RTP), Adobe Flash (RTMP), Apple’s HLS – Encoder
- RTSP, RTMP, TS and HLS Inputs – Decoder
- Decoder supports MPEG4 / H.264 & MPEG2 decoding
Get the GoStream Broadcast Encoder Sheet please click here
Get the GoStream Broadcast Decoder Sheet please click here
For two decades Niagara products have stood for quality and reliability. Many of the world’s largest and most respected broadcasters, network solutions providers, and content delivery networks rely on Niagara Video products every day to deliver high-quality audio and video streams to millions of viewers all around the world.