The Niagara Mini 150 is a flexible, low-cost encoder with a wide variety of video inputs and support for common IP output protocols.
- Broadcast Streaming (support for popular decoders)
- Cable Feeds (Support for legacy MPEG-2 video and AC-3 audio encoding)
- Internet streaming (RTMP/H.264 with AAC audio encoding)
- IP distribution (support for unicast and multicast)
- Typical markets where this encoder fits are broadcast, cable, enterprise, government and education. The small form factor and low power consumption make this encoder versatile for usage in many physical locations.
- Unbalanced audio